It doesn’t get much better than whipped feta dip!! Perfectly creamy and garnished with herbs and spices, this dip will be the talk of the party!
You all know that I cannot resist a good dip. In fact, some of my other favorites are this Olive Oil, this Cheese, and this Cannoli Dip!
Whipped Feta Dip
Okay, I am here to tell you right now that you MUST TRY this dip!! I don’t have enough words to tell you just how good this is. You just need to try it yourself! If you love the taste of feta cheese then this dip is for you! It takes feta cheese to the next level and it is perfect for dipping with a Crostini, this yummy bruschetta, or sliced pita bread! If we are being honest then I’m here to tell you this dip is so good that I could almost eat it plain!
Not only does this dip taste like a little slice of heaven but it’s SO easy to make. I’m talking 5 minutes and it’s done! Which is amazing! Except for the fact that I think that then I make it too often… Is that a thing? The feta cheese mixed with garlic, lemon zest, and red pepper flakes really make this a stand-out dip! Go ahead and give it a try. In fact, you might want to double it. I promise that you won’t regret it!
Ingredients in Whipped Feta Dip
Okay, I know that this list of ingredients isn’t stuff that you would normally put together but trust me!! It tastes SO GOOD! See the recipe card at the end of the post for exact measurements.
- Feta cheese: You can used crumbled or a block!
- Cream cheese: If you take the time to set this out 30 minutes before then it will mix up SO smooth!
- Garlic cloves: If you don’t have fresh cloveds then you can use minced garlic! ½ tsp equals about 1 clove of garlic.
- Olive Oil: This helps blend everything together.
- Lemon juice and zest: If you use a fresh lemon, you will never go back! I love how fresh it makes this taste!
- Salt: The salt really brings out the flavor of all of the other ingredients!
- Pepper: A tiny bit of pepper makes all the difference. You don’t need much!
- Red pepper flakes: This brings in the BEST flavor without any heat!
Let’s Make Some Dip!
The 5 minutes that it takes to make this whipped feta dip will be well worth your time! It’s so easy that you don’t even need an excuse to make it! Just do it!
- Combine ingredients: In a food processor combine feta, cream cheese, garlic, olive oil, juice and zest, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Pulse and serve: Pulse until smooth and creamy. Serve with pita bread, carrots, crackers, or cucumbers.
What to Serve With It
If you want to know how to eat this whipped feta dip then I have some ideas for you! The great thing about this whipped feta dip is that you can serve it with just about anything!
- Vegetables: Try dipping some veggies in this! I love any with it but my favorites are carrots, cucumbers, olives!
- Crackers: You can never go wrong with craackers and dip! Some of my favorites to use are Wheat Thins, Triscuts, and Ritz crackers. But get creative. Any that you love will work!
- Bread: If you want to get really fancy then dip some bread in this! A crostini, a baguette or Sourdough Bread taste amazing with it!
How to Store Leftovers
If you are lucky enough to have any leftovers of this dip then it’s easy to store for later! Just put it in an airtight container in your fridge. It will last about a week. Just give it a good stir when you are ready to eat it again!
In a food processor combine feta, cream cheese, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and zest, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Pulse until smooth and creamy. Serve with pita bread, carrots, crackers, or cucumbers.
Calories325kcal (16%)Carbohydrates5g (2%)Protein10g (20%)Fat30g (46%)Saturated Fat16g (80%)Polyunsaturated Fat1gMonounsaturated Fat9gCholesterol92mg (31%)Sodium948mg (40%)Potassium105mg (3%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar4g (4%)Vitamin A749IU (15%)Vitamin C5mg (6%)Calcium321mg (32%)Iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.