This smoked salmon dip is so creamy and delicious! With the smoked salmon flavor taking the stage followed by a hint of lemon and dill, this dip is SOO GOOD!
I love dips because they are easy and delicious! If you like them too and want to try out more then start with this Crab Dip, Hot Corn Dip, and this Creamy Chicken Alfredo Dip!
I have bought salmon dip from the store and not only is it super expensive but it only has a tiny bit of salmon flavor! This dip is SO much better and you can taste the smoked salmon so strongly in every single bite! Plus, when you combine it with some tangy cream cheese and some lemon, garlic, and dill… well… It doesn’t get much better!
I especially love this dip because you can use it on so many occasions! It’s fancy enough to use at a holiday dinner as an appetizer. Or, you can whip it up for yourself and put it on some crackers, a crostini, or even a toasted bagel at breakfast. This dip is insanely delicious! In fact, because it only takes 5 minutes to whip up, I bet that you make it all the time! I know that I do. Enjoy!
Ingredients for Smoked Salmon Dip
When you mix these ingredients together you are mixing up a little slice of heaven! It’s so, so good! See the recipe card below for a list of exact ingredient measurements!
- Cream cheese: If you set this out beforehand so that it is at room temperature when you mix it then the dip will be so much smoother!
- Mayonnaise: Low fat or regular will work just fine!
- Sour cream: This helps give it a little bit of tang.
- Smoked salmon: Just chop this up quickly, it doesn’t need to be perfect since you are mixing it in anyway.
- Lemon juice: I just used bottled lemon juice for this recipe but you can always use fresh!
- Garlic powder: I love anything with garlic.
- Worchestershire: You may not be able to say that word but it sure makes any recipe delicious!
- Dill: This is the secret ingredient to making this dip extra tasty!
Let’s Make Some Dip!
If you have 5 minutes then you have enough time to make this smoked salmon dip! It’s that easy! Plus, it’s super delicious!
- Mix ingredients: In a food processor add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, salmon, lemon juice, garlic powder, Worcestershire, and dill.
- Pulse and serve: Pulse until smooth and creamy. Serve.
What to Serve It With
If you are looking at this smoked salmon dip thinking that it looks super delicious but you have no idea what to eat it with… I’m here to tell you! Here are some ideas that are so delicious to eat with this dip!
- Crackers: It goes without saying that crackers and dip are a match made in heaven! Try it with some ritz crackers, some wheat thins, or even any of the specialty crackers that they have at Trader Joes!
- Bread: I looooove bread and dip! Try out this crostini, this french baguette or even this yummy sourdough with this dip!
- Bagels: You always see fancy seafood spreads at brunch. But with this recipe, you can have it in the comfort of your own home! This dip tastes fantastic on a toasted bagel or biscuit!
How to Store Leftovers
Whether you are making this ahead of time or just have extra, you can easily store it for later! Place it in an airtight container in your fridge and it can last for up to 5 days! Double the batch and enjoy!
Calories184kcal (9%)Carbohydrates2g (1%)Protein6g (12%)Fat17g (26%)Saturated Fat7g (35%)Polyunsaturated Fat4gMonounsaturated Fat4gTrans Fat1gCholesterol43mg (14%)Sodium308mg (13%)Potassium92mg (3%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar1g (1%)Vitamin A456IU (9%)Vitamin C1mg (1%)Calcium39mg (4%)Iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.