We are very happy that we can start planning our trip again. After such a long time at home, it is the perfect time to start planning a dream trip. If we have learned anything from the past 18 months, we should never put off our dreams. Travel is such a big part of our lives and we want to experience it more with those we love.
When planning trips, we always like to take advantage of all the advantages of our award cards and there are many discounts This one here that can help you get one step closer to your future dream trip.
This is a sponsored blog post by @TD_Canada.
Where to plan a dream trip
Just before the 2020 lockdown, Dave and I celebrated his birthday on Cancun Beach in Mexico. We haven’t really celebrated birthdays since then, so we made up our minds to visit the place we were before the world changed on our next trip back home. Also, this time when we come back we would love to take my parents with us.
It seems that our followers on Instagram agree! We asked them whether we should go to the mountains, to a mega-metropolis or to the beach. Guess what? The beach won. So for our next festive trip we will go to the fantastic beaches of Mexico. For more travel planning tips, see 10 Best Travel Hacks for Flying
Welcome to the TD Aeroplan® Visa Infinite * Card
Thanks to the converted TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite * Card, we have a lot of help to make our travel easier and more affordable.
Dave and I always travel together anyway. So if we book the flight to Mexico with the Buddy Pass, we’ll have something left over Money to buy a flight for mom and dad. They have done so much for us over the years, it is time to do something for them.
Additionally, if we book them for the same reservation through Air Canada, we can share the first checked bag with up to 8 travel companions for free.
One thing we’ve come to appreciate over the past 18 months: family and friends have never been more important. That’s why we love the message of the new TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite * Card: That’s exactly what we want to do.
Advantages of the TD Aeroplan® Visa Infinite * Card
We haven’t applied for a new travel credit card for years, but we liked the benefits of the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite * Card so much that we signed up and will take full advantage of the travel benefits at the beginning of the trip again. Here’s why. There are many incentives for registration with the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite * Card.
- Earn up to 25,000 Welcome Bonus Points with a Welcome Bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan® Points when you make your first purchase with your new card, and earn an additional 15,000 Aeroplan® points when you spend $ 1,000 within 90 days of account opening
- Share free first checked bags with up to 8 of your fellow passengers in the same reservation on Air Canada flights
- You could earn a Bonus Buddy Pass which can be used to get a second ticket when you book an economy ticket to take anyone anywhere Air Canada flies in North America, including Hawaii and Mexico. With the second ticket, you only pay taxes and third-party fees. A single use pass is available if you spend $ 1,000 within 90 days of opening your account and have a full year to use it
- Register for NEXUS and receive a reimbursement of the registration fee every 48 months
- Aeroplan family release: Share points with family members to get rewards faster.
- Earn 1.5 Aeroplan points for every US dollar you spend on gasoline, groceries and direct purchases through Air Canada® (including Air Canada Vacations®), and 1 point for every US dollar spent on all other purchases. •
- The TD Aeroplan® Visa Infinite * Card also includes travel insurance.
- T & Cs apply, visit TD for details. The offer ends on December 5, 2021. Apply for your card here.
As you can see, the TD Aeroplan® Visa Infinite * Card offers many advantages. Tell us where your next dream trip will take you. We’d love to hear from you.
Are you planning future trips? Pin this article on Pinterest so you can save on rewards.
Travel planning resources
Would you like to book your next trip? Why not take advantage of these resources that have been tried and tested by you.
Flights: Start planning your trip by finding the best flight deals on Skyscanner
Book your hotel room: Find the best prices for hotels with these two providers. If you are in Europe use Booking.com and if you are anywhere else use TripAdvisor
Find apartment rentals: At VRBO you will find the lowest prices for apartment rentals.
Travel Insurance: Don’t leave home without it. Here’s what we recommend:
- World nomads – digital nomads or frequent travelers.
- Allianz – casual travelers.
- Medjet – Global Medical Air Transport and Travel Security.
Do you need more help planning your trip? Make sure to check out our resources page where we highlight all of the great companies we trust when we’re on the go.