Categories
Celebrity

Kate Middleton in a mask and white dress helped raise donations for children in Sheffield View | Wirewag

Categories
Celebrity

Tory Lanez Deportation Reportedly False According to Hot 97

Categories
Celebrity

‘Teen Mom 2’ Season 10 Trailer Includes STDs, Covid Tests, More: Video


The cast of Teen Mom 2 is ready to explode. In Us Weekly’s sneak peek at the upcoming 10th season, the ladies are shown facing some dramatic highs and lows.

Chelsea Houska hints at a “s–tty situation” that her daughter, Aubree, is going through and wonders if she’ll have “to go to court again” over the issue. In the next scene, Leah Messer then admits to her past struggles with substance abuse, saying: “I’ve never said this before, but I was addicted to pain medication.”

At one point in the clip, Briana DeJesus tells a friend via FaceTime that she had sex with Luis Hernandez — the father of her 3-year-old daughter, Stella. Later on during a confessional, the 21-year-old bluntly shares that she has “not processed” that Hernandez “gave me an STD.”

Kailyn Lowry is gearing up for the arrival of her fourth child, a son whom she welcomed on July 30. The 28-year-old MTV vet says she needs to “put my big girl pants on” as she continues her pregnancy journey.

Teen Mom 2 MTV

Jade Cline, for her part, deals with building tension in her family and says she’s “done being people’s doormat.” The 23-year-old is then seen screaming about how she doesn’t “want to f–king film.” She also yells at someone to “get out.”

For a brief moment, MTV gives a glimpse at how the coronavirus pandemic comes into the season 10 narrative. Chelsea, 28, notes how the deadly illness is “actually a big deal” and is next shown getting a COVID-19 nose swab test.

Teen Mom 2, which is a spinoff to 16 and Pregnant, debuted on MTV in 2011. The popular reality series wrapped its 9th season in November 2019.

Briana tweeted in May about what’s to come for her story line, in particular, this coming season. However, she later deleted the updates from social media.

“Ugh Teen Mom OG is ending, which means Teen Mom 2 will start soon and that means I gotta disappear,” she previously wrote, per The Sun. “If I go missing, it’s cause I needed a break. I’m praying it won’t even air, but whatever it’s out of my hands now anyways.”

Briana added, “This season will be trash for me. I cannot take it. Ready for everything to be over with.”

Teen Mom 2 returns to MTV for its 10th season on Tuesday, September 1, at 8 p.m. ET.

Listen to Watch With Us to hear more about your favorite shows and for the latest TV news!



Source link

Categories
Celebrity

A $60,000 Budget Might Be a Deal-Breaker for This Difficult Client on Backyard Envy


Have the Manscapers met their match?

According to an exclusive sneak peek of tonight’s Backyard Envy season 2 premiere, the answer to that question might be yes!

The above clip shows the friends and business partners—Garrett Magee, Melissa Braiser and James DeSantis—discussing a project’s budget with two clients, though one is seemingly hesitant to hire the boutique landscaping company.

“I don’t know,” the client, Jack, tells the trio while reviewing their proposed plan. “I don’t feel like we’re utilizing enough space.”

Luckily, Garrett manages to impress Jack with a quick response.

“Saved!” Jack says to Garrett. “You gotta close it now! You gotta close this on me now.”

But just when things are starting to look promising for the Manscapers, Jack challenges James to continue the sweet-talking.

However, he simply utters, “I mean, we did the design and the drawings, so for me, the drawings speak for themselves.”



Source link

Categories
Celebrity

Reni Santoni, ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Dirty Harry’ actor, dies at 81



Reni Santoni, who played Poppie in “Seinfeld” and appeared in “Dirty Harry” and other films, died on Aug. 1. He was 81.

According to a Facebook post written Monday by his friend and TV writer-producer Tracy Newman, Santoni died on Saturday morning. He had been “sick for quite a while.”

“Those of you who knew him know how funny he was, what a terrific actor, improviser, performer, etc.,” the post read. “So brilliant. I loved him very much and will miss him terribly. Another great one is gone. I have a lot of wonderful pictures of him, and will post them over the next week. My heart goes out to his son, Nick, who has been such a comfort to Reni over that past five years or more.”

Born in New York City, Santoni built his acting career from off-Broadway theatre, starring in “The Umbrella” and “The Mad Show.” His first significant film role was an uncredited appearance in the 1964 film “The Pawnbroker,” in which he played a junkie trying to sell a radio.

His first leading role was in Carl Reiner’s “Enter Laughing” (1967), in which he played a delivery boy in New York City. Other film credits include inspector Chico González in “Dirty Harry” (1971), prison official Ramon Herrera in “Bad Boys” (1983) and detective Tony Gonzales in “Cobra” (1986).

One of Santoni’s most notable roles was on “Seinfeld” as Poppie, an unhygienic restaurateur. He had a recurring role as one of Arthur Hill’s assistants on the final season of ABC’s “Owen Marshall, Counselor at Law” (1973) and played Daniel in “28 Days” (2000), starring Sandra Bullock.

Santoni is survived by his wife and stage director, Lisa James, and son, Nick.



Source link

Categories
Celebrity

New ‘Bachelorette’ Promo Shows Clare Crawley Not Tayshia Adams


Two Bachelorettes … not so fast! ABC released a new promo for Clare Crawley’s season of The Bachelorette and it doesn’t include Tayshia Adams.

“#TheBachelorette 🌹. Coming soon to Tuesdays on ABC,” the network captioned the teaser via Instagram on Monday, August 3.

In the clip, fans can see Crawley, 39, wearing a white, one-shoulder gown while sitting in preparation for an on-camera interview. The camera screen lights up and then goes dark on the California native, who has already begun filming season 16 of the dating show.

There is no mention of Adams, 29, who Us Weekly confirmed on Monday would be joining the show as the season’s lead, following Crawley’s early exit after finding love. The Newport Beach, California, native will then begin her search for The One, a source told Us.

A second source confirmed to Us that Adams is at La Quinta Resort and Club in La Quinta, California, which is where the show is currently filming.

Adams’ ex-boyfriend John Paul Jones, whom she met on Bachelor in Paradise in the summer of 2019, told Us exclusively after the news broke that he is “really happy and excited” for the phlebotomist to start her romance journey.

“I hope she finds the love and happiness that she deserves,” Jones, 25, told Us on Monday.

When it comes to her suitors, Us exclusively revealed on Friday, July 31, that contestants who weren’t chosen for The Bachelorette have since been called back.

Clare Crawley and Tayshia Adams ABC/Paula Lobo; Craig Sjodin/ABC

“Last weekend, producers reached out to backup Bachelorette contestants who had been vetted for Clare’s season, but were ultimately not cast, to film at La Quinta [Resort],” an insider said at the time. “When producers reached back out, out of the blue, it was very apparent that something had happened with production.”

Speculation that Adams was taking over for Crawley began after Life & Style magazine reported that the season 6 BIP contestant had secretly traveled to the show’s shooting location.

Crawley fueled the fire after she “liked” (and later “unliked”) a tweet about Adams being a good fit for the role. “I’m sure many would be thrilled with Tayshia, too!!” the post read.

The hairstylist was announced as the Bachelorette in March, after previously being on season 18 of The Bachelor with Juan Pablo Galavis, where she was the runner-up. The reality star was briefly engaged to Benoit Beauséjour-Savard after meeting on season 1 of The Bachelor Winter Games. The pair called it quits in April 2018.

Bachelor Nation met Adams when she competed on Colton Underwood’s season of the dating series in 2019. She was briefly linked to Jones after starting a relationship on BIP that same year. The couple split in October 2019.

ABC has yet to publicly comment on the casting switch-up.

Listen to Here For the Right Reasons to get inside scoop about the Bachelor franchise and exclusive interviews from contestants!





Source link

Categories
Celebrity

Why We Can’t Wait to Watch Both Tayshia Adams and Clare Crawley on The Bachelorette


Plans were then made to film The Bachelorette in quarantine, at a resort in Palm Springs. The cast and crew settled in for the long haul, planning to film a whole season with Clare. Two weeks in, Clare apparently found the love of her life, forcing yet another change of plans. 

Sources tell E! News that there will be two Bachelorettes this season. Clare will begin and end her short but apparently successful journey to find love, and then Tayshia Adams, 29, will replace her in a true first for the franchise. (ABC and WBTV have not commented on the reports.) 

This is all without even mentioning the mess that was Bachelor Peter Weber, who proposed to Hannah Ann Sluss, broke up with her over feelings for Madison Prewett, then broke up with her and got together with his fourth-place finisher, Kelley Flanagan, after the season had already concluded.

It has truly been a roller coaster year to be a fan of this franchise, and there were times when it was a ride we wanted to get off. But all signs now feel like they’re pointing in the right direction to the point where we’ve never been quite this excited to watch a new season of The Bachelorette

 



Source link

Categories
Celebrity

Irish pub bans singing Neil Diamond’s ‘Sweet Caroline’



Good times never seemed so sad.

In a cheeky effort to shed light on social-distancing rules, an Irish pub on Spain’s Canary Islands announced that Neil Diamond’s classic tune “Sweet Caroline” is officially banned from the watering hole.

“There will be no: touching hands, reaching out, touching me, touching you,” reads a chalkboard quoting the legendary hit song at Murphy’s Irish Bar in Corralejo.

Owner Linda Carroll posted a photo of the funny decree on Friday that’s since been shared hundreds of times.

“2020 claims another victim. RIP Sweet Caroline,” one person joked on Twitter.

But it’s not just the lyrics that make the 1969 ballad an easy target for COVID-19 quips: The song’s rich history of being belted out in unison by boozed-up patrons at gin mills goes way back.

“People can’t help but to sing the lyrics,” said Terence Haggerty, the owner of Staten Island’s longtime Irish joint Jody’s Club Forest. “The words are easy to remember, it’s fun and it definitely always brings a bar crowd together.”

Haggerty, 37, who inherited the West Brighton biz from his father, Jody, after he died, said his dad blasted the tune for his customers ever since he opened the pub in 1976.

“People like to go to a bar to mingle and meet new people,” said Haggerty, who still plays the ditty during celebrations. “With this song, people can put their arms around each other and just sing and be happy no matter what is going on in their lives.”

Bob McArthur, a local Neil Diamond impersonator of 20 years, explained that the singalong phenomenon is “by far” his most requested.

“It’s the one everybody wants. Literally, if I do an hour show, after the second song they’re already like ‘Sweet Caroline’!” said the 52-year-old former New Yorker. “Everyone stops, gets up and usually forms a circle around me to sing it together.”

He added that fans especially love shouting the song, potentially spreading virus-laden respiratory droplets.

“There’s usually a lot of projecting going on,” he said.

Also a sports-stadium staple, “Sweet Caroline” is used by teams like the Boston Red Sox, who have played it regularly at Fenway Park since 1997, and Charlotte’s NFL team, the Carolina Panthers, have played it since 1996. The Panthers recently threw on the song at their empty Bank of America Stadium in honor of the pandemic’s front-line workers.

The song’s coronavirus connection wasn’t missed by the 79-year-old musical great himself, either. In March, Diamond released a rendition of the tune with a COVID-19 bent.

“Hands . . . Washing hands . . . Reaching out . . . Don’t touch me, I won’t touch you,” he sings in the YouTube clip that’s garnered more than 3.5 million views.

But there is one option for “Sweet Caroline” songbirds: “Just sing with a mask on,” said McArthur.





Source link

Categories
Celebrity

Ali Fedotowsky’s Season 6 of ‘The Bachelorette’: Where Are They Now?




Source link

Categories
Celebrity

Game of Thrones and More: The Best Book to TV Adaptations Ever


Well, Game of Thrones fans, it’s time to arrest George R.R. Martin.

As the author of the sprawling A Song of Ice and Fire book series has kept fans waiting nearly a decade for The Winds of Winter, the sixth installment of a planned seven, it’s come to light that he hasn’t lived up to his end of a bargain struck in a blog post dated May 21, 2019. 

“As for finishing my book… I fear that New Zealand would distract me entirely too much. Best leave me here in Westeros for the nonce,” he wrote to fans last year, explaining why he wouldn’t be visiting the country just yet. “But I tell you this — if I don’t have The Winds of Winter in hand when I arrive in New Zealand for worldcon, you have here my formal written permission to imprison me in a small cabin on White Island, overlooking that lake of sulfuric acid, until I’m done.”

The kick-off date of CoNZealand, the 78th World Science Fiction Convention, of which Martin is serving as (virtual) toastmaster: July 29, 2020. 

And what do you know? No book in sight.



Source link